The Social Solutions Collective‘s theme for the month of December is tools. To kick off the month, their weekly tweet chat topic was ‘Let’s Talk Tools.’ Lots of great tools were discussed. You can find a recap of the Tool Time discussion on Storify and to be kept up to date on other #collectivechat discussions, follow CollectiveSS.
After the chat, many participants asked for a list of the tools discussed. Talking Up Tools showcases all of the tools discussed at the #collectivechat event with a brief description of each tool as well as a link to where you can acquire the tool.
Over the past few weeks, the collective have shared many thought provoking blog posts. Here are a few:
- Tools for the Pinterested by Dorien Morin van-Dam from More In Media
- Do Share with DoShare by Mallie Hart from Go Creative Go
- 5 Tools for Content Curation by Brooke Ballard from B Squared Media
- Another Great Use For Your Instagram Pics by Mandy Edwards from ME Marketing Services
- Filling the Funnel, Social Media Style by Jenn Hanford from On Target Partners
- When Content Cultivates Customers by Brooke Ballard from B Squared Media
- Y U No Haz Grammah? Don’t Blame the Character Limit by Carrie Keenan from Thill Logistics
- Don’t Use ESP to Choose an ESP by Kathy Shaul from Buoy Marketing
- Pining for More Pinteresting Features by Dorien Morin van-Dam from More in Media
You can follow the Social Solutions Collective at the following locations: